He brownie It is one of the very recurrent sweets, but not everyone is rich and juicy. There are simple ones, yes, but there are also Several versions that will not leave you indifferent. A perfect chocolate explosion for the sweet tooth. This is the route of brownie in Madrid why it is worth skipping the bikini operation.
With Aliter Dulcia it is impossible not to skip the diet. Its wide variety of proposals are delicious: oreo brownie, lemon, cheescake and triple brownie. All four are delicious and worth trying.
- Triple brownie with kinder cream, ferrero cream and nutella cream. A chocolate explosion!
- Oreo brownie with homemade chocolate cream with oreo cookies. Above it has white chocolate and oreo.
- Brownie's cheescake It has a super chocolate base and the special mix of its baked cheesecake.
- Lemon Brownie is a wet square with lots of lemon and natural lemon glaze. A piece with all the juiciness of the brownie but without chocolate.
- Address: Calle de Barbieri, 25
- Telephone: 914 47 31 08
In the Chusquery tavern you will find an international menu that goes around the world. To top it all off, try the brownie, whose interior is filled with hot chocolate sauce, as if it were a coulant, and is accompanied by a white chocolate ball. A delicious hot and cold combination.
- Address: Calle de los Mancebos, 2
- Telephone: 910 70 32 15
The Dog and the Cookie
The desserts of the restaurant dogfriendly The Dog and The Cookie are irresistible. You never know which one to ask. Their brownie is different because it is accompanied by cheesecake and a scoop of ice cream, since all their sweets carry a lifetime Maria cookie, hence their name. Triple sweet for everyone!
- Address: Claudio Coello Street, 1
- Telephone: 606 82 24 21
Homemade pastry My neighbor's kitchen proposes several proposals for brownie, All of them homemade. Note the nutella brownie, certainly a perfect choice for chocolate lovers.
- Address: Corredera Alta de San Pablo, 15
- Telephone: 910 25 26 17
For American-style chocolate lovers, Wicked Sweet's brownie stands out. The simplest has nuts on top, a very juicy cake, perfect for eating alone or if you want to accompany it with ice cream.
- Address: Calle de Guzmán el Bueno, 45
- Telephone: 911 52 99 74
In Celicioso you will run into a gluten-free brownie special for celiacs. This is the classic but with white chocolate and a touch of macadamia nuts. Delicious!
- Address: Calle de Hortaleza, 3 / Calle del Barquillo, 19 / Plaza del Callao, 2
- Telephone: 915 31 88 87
Founded in 1982, the La Gamella restaurant has in its dessert menu one of the richest brownies. This is a piece of chocolate and hazelnut brownie, accompanied by pistachio ice cream and cocoa sauce. An exquisite mix.
- Address: Calle Alfonso XII, 4
- Telephone: 915 32 45 09